The Hunted

The hunter has become the hunted.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Le Jeu de rôles

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:52 pm

"Cause you have that "bad boy I'ma vampire, fear me" Look to you. Yet it's soft and gentle, like the pillsbery doughboy." Allison laughed, "And I said I wanted to meet you here. I'm the one that makes the orders right?" Allison put her wrist up, VHA beats Vampire."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:02 pm

"Are you really so convinced of that? I mean after all I have had my run-ins with the VHA and I am still living....per se." Cedric replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vampiresandhunters.forumotion.net
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:06 pm

"Yeah, but me and Markus are the best of the best, and Julian, and Rachel... I guess." Allison shrugged, Allison looked around, "But the rest are pretty dumb, Lola doesn't even hunt, Amsterdam is some predophile, Bliss is just a B****." Allison sighed, 'yeah it's pretty messed up here in little Old Olympia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 pm

((I just inhaled my hair..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:09 pm

((Fred and Mel are pretty good too. Mel is one of the best. She's up there with Markus and Allison.))

"Sounds pretty normal. Every group has it's issues." Cedric replied.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:21 pm

((Yeah.. but there on the computers most of the time XD
And Allison wouldn't say that that a guy she just met.
She's sounding cool XD))

Allison nodded, "I'll say." Allison sighed, "if I was about to die right now.. what would you do? Cause were standing in the parking lot.. of a hostpital."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elbenji
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

(XD ok this will need some used to neesss_
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 pm

Cedric smirked. "There wouldn't be much I could do. Except perhaps to change you. Or give you CPR." He said. He led her to his car and opened the passenger side door.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm

((ITS BEN DX
And Devon knows Allison and Markus and stuff during this rp D:<
Razz))

Allison sat down, "Wow.. A gentleman." Allison smirked, when Cedric got in the car, "Sh**, Markus is soo gunna kill me. I'm in a vampires car." Allison laughed.
"So.. were you in the civil war? World war 2? The revolutionary war?" Allison blinked, "I guess you haven't picked up the american accent either." Allison heard the song on the radio. Very British

((

Rum Cake
One day someone was eating cake and said, "You wanna know what! THIS NEEDS BOOZE!"
"I can't ea and drink at the same time, I only got two hands and one's holding a cigarette."
XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

((... ooookay))

Cedric walked over to his side of the car and got in. "I was in the Civil War, World Wars I and II and the Korean war."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:32 pm

"Were you human or Vampire in the Civil?" Allison asked. "I'm no historian. Sorry." Allison chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:33 pm

'Vampire. Practically a new born." Cedric replied.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:36 pm

"It was so... bloody. How'd you survive?" Allison asked, "Did you raise the death toll?" Allison chuckled. She looked out the window, "Where are we going?" Allison asked. She looked back at Cedric, "You look very... vampirey, when's the last time you blinked?"

((Vampires don't have to blink by the way <_<))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm

"I managed. I was a surgeon." Cedric replied. "No I didn't raise the death toll. I've never really been one for hunting people."

((I know))
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:42 pm

((YOU BETTER D:<
Jk :33))

Allison looked at him, "I'm.. interesting. A newborn sergeon." Allison looked out the window again, "How about your girlfriend? She a vampire? Do you have some human candy now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:46 pm

"My girlfriend?" Cedric chuckled. 'I don't have a girlfriend. I haven't had a girlfriend in a very long time."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:49 pm

"Who was your last girlfriend?" Allison asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:51 pm

"Her name was Elenor. She and I were going to get married after I graduated from Oxford. Then I was "killed"." Cedric replied.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:32 pm

"Hmm, I see." Allison muttered, "Was she pretty?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

((I'm writing a autobiography on Allison XD
Her thoughts are funny.
She called Amsterdam a jerkhead.
Mel too quiet.
Fred is wierd.
Helene is a total adulterer.
Bliss is a airhead. (Though I used Brittnay.)
Anton is oblivious.
And Lola freaks her out.
And here's her section on Markus XD

Ever since that happened, they would have a boy, the second, Girl. The third. Girl. The fourth. Girl. the fifth, boy. No one has gone farther than 5 kids in the Alexander blood line, and that was Julian's parents.
Rachel doesn't want girls though, she wants strong, beautiful boys. Though Markus isn't much of a italian beauty. Tall. Lanky. Skinny.
Some think he's cute, but then again they don't know about is anger issues, and most of the ladies are VHA members. Half of them are crazy.
Except Brittnay, but then again, she's just a airheaded jerk who is in the association from her father. My mom liked her father at one point.
XD
I wanna type more.
A spotted a few other families I was familiar with. Anton, Helene (Who was totally eyeing Jerk Amsterdam from across the room), Lenore, and Fred. Helene was TOTALLY a adulterer. It was sad Anton didn't even notice. Lenore was this simple girl with pretty brown hair and soft blue eyes, though, she is very evil. She could think of deathraps scarier than some gory horror movie. Fred on the other hand was a total wuss. He's the vampire lover, most say. I heard he ran off multiple times and was found with a group of vampires in a creepy old mansion on the hill in Nebraska. There's not much to say about him since he's on fourteen. There isn't really much to say about him, I guess, he's quiet though. Very quiet. Maybe he's plotting to explode us or something. I guess that's why he's on the computers with Mel.
Melaina Alexander is the daughter of Cornelius alexander, Julian's brother. Unfortunately Cornelius and his wife were killed in a car "accident" and we had to take care of her. It was cool at first, until I found out how quiet and nieve she was. We were the same age too! I never really connected with her, but Markus did. When Markus and I fought, Markus would always run to Mel like a "sub-sister." It made me sick. I still consider her a cousin, even though she has been there since we were six.
I remember that day. It was when Markus and I were out in the field behind our backyard. We were playing tag. I remember that day because they was the day when Markus pulled out my front tooth. He was like my dad sometimes. But anyways, Julian came out after we heard this car pull up with the emblem on the car door. Something was wrong, after the men in the black suits left. Julian came out and told us to come inside immediately. Me and Markus stared at eachother, then ran inside. As soon as we passed those God forsaken doors, the rest of our lives unraveled right before our young eyes. We were going to have a new sister. That's when the fighting began. It was strange cause she looked nothing like us. Yet, she was our cousin, not even a distant cousin! Markus had large gold-brown eyes and messy, straight chocolate hair with a freckle here and there, his skin fair, like mine. Mel and I didn't do sisterly stuff, mostly cause she couldn't brush curly hair. I mean, her hair was red, mine was darker than markus's and curly, her eyes were green mine were hazel.
The first few week were okay.. I guess. She acted more like a guest than a resident, which I understand. Though, sometimes, she acted like she didn't even belong, it's not like she never been there before. She was there on thanksgiving and Christmas almost every year. She normally read by the fireplace while me and Markus played with our new stuff. I guess that's just how she is. Unlike Fred who looks like he's scared half to death or plotting most the time.
But still, me and Mel were never exactly "Close."

(Mind you this is in ALLISON's perspective, and that's how SHE thinks of them XD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:25 pm

"I suppose. I loved her. Though after I died she married my brother." Cedric replied. "I don't regret not changing her. She wouldn't have liked this life."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:28 pm

"You shouldn't have.. Someone would've got her eventually." Allison muttered, "I'm glad you didn't. One less vampire." Allison smirked.
"She would've wanted kids and crap, yahdah yahdah."
Allison turned down the radio, "So.. Why do you work at a hostpital? It's like bloody.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:29 pm

"It's a job. I like being able to help people. I suppose you could say its my attempt at atonement." Cedric replied.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:30 pm

"Hm. At least you get to pick your job." Allison muttered, "Mine is on the field or on computers. Whoop-de-doo."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FadingDarkness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:31 pm

"Do you like being a hunter?" Cedric asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   

Back to top Go down

Le Jeu de rôles
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted :: The Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: