The Hunted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted

The hunter has become the hunted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Jeu de rôles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin

Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Azrael smiled, "ood, cause your being my tester, I don't remember when the last time I actually made food."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:29 pm

Fred raised an eyebrow. "When were you changed?" He asked. "You know I don't think I've ever asked you about your background."

Markus's phone rang. He looked at it and sighed. "I'm sorry Allison I need to go take care of something." He said and stood up.

((It's freezing here! It's 8 degrees!))
Back to top Go down
https://vampiresandhunters.rpg-board.net
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 am

"can i come?" Allison asked

"If you don't mind a bloody story than I could tell you." Azrael replied simply.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

Fred leaned back. "My whole life is a bloody story. I don't think yours will bother me."

"Are you sure you want to?" Markus asked. "I just got a message from the Amorys. I need to follow up on it."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:22 pm

Allison got one of her make-remover wipes and fixed it up a bit, she grabbed her bag and nodded, 'Yeah.. I'll go."

Azrael sighed, "I was born in December of 1938, I know I'm not that old but I can't remember the exact date. Well anyways, I was born on the Queen Mary, then grew up in New York. When I turned 15 I met a guy named Micheal and a little less than a year later... I got pregnant. No one talked to me anymore, not until in the middle of class I got contractions at 7 months, but it was nothing.. they just wanted me to stay over night. When I was about 4 or 5 months into it, I told a family... the Jacksons, I think, that I would give them my little girl.. Mae. As long as they gave her that name." Azrael sighed, but back when I was in the hostpital at 7 months, I decided I wanted to keep it, Micheal said it would be fine.." Azrael sighed, "A month later I told the Jacksons I was going to keep it, the lady got soo angry with me that I was pushed down the stairs.. which knocked me out and gave me a good concussion. Anyways, The man said that the Mae was going to die so he cut me open and took her out. The lady cleaned my Mae up while the man dumped me in a alley, then I woke up to Cedric's face while he was cleaning me up, I was a vampire." Azrael nodded, "That's why I haven't been to school for a week, to take care of Masen.. i guess cause I never got to see Mae.."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Markus shrugged and walked down the steps to the computer room. He sighed and sat down at a computer.

Fred nodded. "Cedric is lucky to have you around." He said. "I'm sorry that that happened to you though."

((Cedric left the room during the story he's off somewhere in the house....oh and Fred is in the process of running away. He came to warn Azrael.))
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 pm

Azrael laughed, "Not really, I'm legally his daughter." Azrael said with a chuckle, "So.. He has to support me."

Allison looked at Markus, "aren't we going to the Amorys?" Allison asked.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 pm

Markus looked at Allison. "I'm not sure at the moment." He said. "I gave Fred an assignment and it seems like he has refused to carry it out. I'm not sure about the details at the moment."

Fred chuckled. Then he looked at Azrael. "I had another reason for coming here." He said with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Allison looked over his shoulder, "What was he supposed to do?" Allison asked.

Azrael blinked, "What?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Fred sighed. "I was given a mission." He said and looked down at his cup of tea. "My job was to take out Cedric and his coven." He looked at Azrael. "I couldn't do it. I guess I don't have the conviction to be a hunter. I came to warn you and Cedric. You have to leave."

"Top secret mission." Markus replied.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Allison sighed, "Markus... I'm practically you. Tell Me." Allison muttered, "I'm in the Top Secret group.. Ima Special."

Azrael sighed, "It's okay if you have too.. Me and Cedric are very old." Azrael replied, "We'll be ready if they come." Azrael said.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Markus sighed. "I can't tell you what his mission was." He said. He typed in a password and a message popped up. "Looks like we're going to New York again."

Fred shook his head. "I can't." He said. "I don't know why or even how but I came to think of you as a friend. I'm going to be on the run now. No doubt my father has alerted Markus." He sighed. "Markus wants Cedric dead. Though to cover it his vendetta he will have you taken out also. I don't know what he would do with Masen. Please, Azrael, leave the country or something."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Allison groaned, "why?" Allison asked.

Azrael sighed, "It's not up to me." Azrael replied, "It's up to Cedric."
Azrael took a napkin a wrote down a number, "Keep in touch." She stated
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:47 pm

"Fred ran away." Markus said simply. "We need to go and hunt him down."

Fred nodded. "I will try. Please tell Cedric what I told you. I will call and let you know where I am." He said and stood. "It's been great knowing you Azrael." He held out his hand.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Azrael sighed, she ran up to him and hugged him, "I'll miss you." she whispered.

'and Fred is in New York?" Allison asked, she glared at Markus, "What was his assignment?" Azrael asked coldly, realizing that Fred was in New York where Cedric was.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:08 pm

"The Amorys live in New York, Allison." Markus pointed out dodging the subject. ((I love Markus))

Fred hugged Azrael back. "I'll miss you too." He said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Allison pulled Markus out of his seat by his hair, "What is his assignment." Allison said with a killing fire in her eyes.

Azrael sighed and nodded, "Cedricc!!" Azrael called, she went into the office, 'Cedric. Hunters are after us again..."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 pm

"I'm not going to tell you." Markus said using a defensive move to get Allison off of his hair. When he was loose he jumped back a few feet and crouched in a defensive posture.

Cedric looked at Azrael. "Really? What do you want to do?" He asked.

Fred walked to the center of the town and hailed a cab. He asked the cab to take him to the airport. When he arrived at the airport he walked up to the ticket counter. "Hello, I have a reservation for Fredrick Amory going to Seattle." He said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 pm

Allison dug her nails into Markus's arm, "Tell me." Allison said. She was going to kill him..

Azrael sighed, "I don't know... it's up to you. We can't run forever."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:30 pm

"We don't have to run forever but we have to consider Masen." Cedric replied. "If we can run long enough for him to get into college then I think he will be alright."

Markus shook his head. "I told you it's top secret. Are you going or not?" He asked. "I don't have time to play this game with you Allison. We need to get to Fred ASAP!"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:34 pm

Azrael ran a hand through her hair, she sighed, "That's a long time.. where can we go?" Azrael asked.

Allison pushed him to the wall, "Then tell me!" She yelled, she sighed, "It's about Cedric isn't it." Allison kicked him in the shin, "Your not going."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:37 pm

"I am and you can't stop me." Markus said knocking her down and leaving the room. He grabbed his prepacked suitcase ((he always has that)) and his gear bag and started to head toward the door.

"London?" Cedric offered. "Only for a couple of years though. We won't be able to stay in one place very long."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Azrael frowned, she looked out the window, "We need to go to one place here before we go then." Azrael replied.

Allison looked up at Markus, ((Power playing! Locked the door.))
Allison went up the stairs and tried to get out, she began to beat on the door, "Markus!" Allison called. She sighed and hit her fist on wall. She went to the computer and broke the moniter, her hand was bleeding from the punch. Allison sighed and held her hand. She began to cry.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Cedric looked at Azrael. "Where is that?" He asked.

Markus left the house. He knew Melaina would hear the noise of Allison's escape attempts. He walked to his car and got in. He drove until he arrived at the airport and got on a plane bound for New York.

Melaina heard noises down stairs and went to the basement door. She tried the handle and noticed it was locked. She pulled out the key and unlocked it. "Allison?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:09 pm

"My old neighborhood." Azrael replied. She went into her room and got Masen already in warm clothes. Azrael got her jacket and hat, then looked at Cedric.

Allison growled, "Go away!" Allison yelled at Mel, still cryng.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Jeu de rôles
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted :: The Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: