The Hunted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted

The hunter has become the hunted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Jeu de rôles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin

Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Allison put the run in the thing and a file came up, she clicked it and went though it.
"Aha! George Clarke."

Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 JIM

Name: George Clarke
Type: Special
Killed: 400
Clan: Peeps

"Is that him?" Allison asked.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Cedric blinked. "He's alive?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
https://vampiresandhunters.rpg-board.net
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:05 pm

"And kickin'. He kicks a** on Vampires when he's pissed." Allison replied with a giggle. "To bad he's a vampire, he'd be a good Midnighter."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:06 pm

"What is a midnighter?" Cedric asked. "I was convinced he'd died."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 pm

"Like he's convinced your dead? He beats himself up from when you died, around every Christmas." Allison replied. "A midnighter is the highest class of Hunters, my whole family and the people we hand select, but it's like being the presedent, you can't be a vampire and you have to be /born/ into being a Vampire hunter."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:17 pm

"That sounds like a lot of fun." Cedric said. He sighed. "Will you go back to hunting?"

Dominic looked out the window and sighed. "I don't really mind this Las Vegas thing but I kinda miss hunting." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:19 pm

"I dunno. Markus is telling everyone I'm on a special assignment now." Allison looked at Cedric, "But I could always go and 'die' if I tell Markus too do so."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 pm

Cedric nodded. "Are you going to keep the baby after it's born?"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

"I don't know." Allison replied, "I told Markus I would give it to a family that could take care of it . Maybe I can put him or her up for adoption?"
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 pm

"I can take care of it, if you want to go back to your normal life." Cedric stated.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:29 pm

((Gotta go.))

Allison sighed, "Your apart of my normal life." Allison replied.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Cedric sighed. "I can't help but think that your life has been interrupted by my presence." He stated. "And now further by the presence of our child."

((Bye!))
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:33 am

"That happens to everyone." Allison replied, "The fact that they find someone they fall in love with and there life totally changes." Allison said.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:42 am

Cedric nodded and brushed a lock of Allison's hair back. "I know. Meeting you has changed mine entirely."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 am

Allison laughed, "And me too." She touched her abdomen with her hand and kissed him softly.

((Like I said, she's showing nao ^_^))
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:46 am

((So why were you and your cat freaking out?))

Cedric laughed. "I'd say."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:55 am

((Cause my mom and stuff. and my Cats just wierd))

Allison smiled, she hugged him, "I'm glad you were in new york."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:20 am

"I'm glad I was here too. I'm glad you came, though I didn't expect to see you here." Cedric said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:34 am

"Markus told me I had to go somewhere far away.. so I picked New York. I haveo nly been here when I was younger and I didn't get to go out much to see it." Allison replied.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:32 am

"Ah. New York is where I met Azrael. Though it wasn't a pleasant meeting for her." Cedric said. "Or me."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Azrael appeared next to Cedric as if she had always been there, her stare dark on Allison, "Go ahead Cedric, tell her the story, let her know what we had to go through and to get cursed like this." She said with a cold tone.

Allison blinked.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:07 pm

"Why don't you, since you're so eager for her to know." Cedric replied with a melancholy note to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Azrael's stare didn't leave Allison's face, "Fine."
"I was born on a cold night in December in 1938. My mother, Pricilla, was only 18 when I was born, I didn't really know who my father was, just that she knew a few hopefuls over the years. I guess I was a neglected child, but Pricilla did the basics, give me a bed, food, clothes. Even if I was a cheap child. I wasn't spoiled. I remember on my 9th birthday, I got the most beautiful sundress in the world. It was a blue shortsleeved dress that went to my knees, like any other dress. It was georgeous. The green flower patterns were stunning, I loved it. Even though it was too big for me, and it never fit until I was 15. I was still content.
In March, when I was fifteen. I found out I was pregnant.
After that fateful day, my mother stopped talking to me, even though she did have me while she was a teenager, I guess she blames herself. My new dad treated me like a disease and avoided me as much as possible. There was about 4 other pregnant girls at school, maybe they have a club I could join? I practically lived alone by then..When I reached 5 months pregnant, I met a family who could not have children. I decided to give them my little girl. That made them so happy, they were going to pay for all expenses. (Since my mother didn't want anything to do with my baby I would have to pay for myself.) The father of my baby began to talk to me again when I reached 7 months, he drove me to the hostpital when I was having contractions. Though I wasn't in labor, and he stayed there over night with me.
That was then, I decided to keep the baby.
When I barely hit 9 months, I went over to the couples house and they began to beg. I wanted to cry, but I told them no. Suddenly, the wife pushed me down the stairs and I was knocked out. The father came down the stairs and told her the baby was going to die, before I woke up to protest, the man did a c section. My whole belly area was cut up and bleeding, he put me in his trunk and drove me away where I then was thrown in a alley in the rain. I was happy I was going to die, but suddenly, I cold man stood over me and then came a sharp pain came to my neck. I thought I was really going to die then. I felt dizzy, then lightheaded, then everything started the fade, the last thing I felt was something running down my throat.
I awoke in a shower, a rag over my belly and cold water hitting me, I was laying on my side. There was pressure against my neck, I looked up and saw a man wearing aviator glasses (not sunglasses). His hair slicked to the side, he took his glasses off and his green-ish eyes turned red, "hello." He said with a small accent. He lifted the rag off my neck and smirked. He washed my hair for me, then shut the water off. He gave me a towel. I saw myself in the mirror, then blinked, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't bring myself too. I had no baby fat on me anymore (Not that I had any, I was practically anorexic). I looked paler and all my freckles were gone. What I noticed the most was the color of my eyes. They were bright and red and beautiful, like two ruby's staring back at me."

Allison frowned, "I'm so sorry."

Azrael hissed, "Well now you know the kid of people your killing." She said wanting to leap at her and kill her.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Cedric looked at Azrael. "Azrael, can you blame her for the way she's been raised?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:02 pm

"Who is she to judge us that were all bloodsucking parasites?" Azrael asked, "even if that was how she was rasied, we were raised to be killers when were turned, though some refuse. Like we were told vampires weren't real."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Jeu de rôles
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted :: The Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: