The Hunted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunted

The hunter has become the hunted.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Jeu de rôles

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrael
Admin

Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:24 pm

"You know, were going to Singapore tomarrow are you sure your not sick? I was here Markus.." Allison replied tiredly, "Now Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

((skipping to Singapore..))

Allison had killed 13 people in the last few days, that was great, except the fact that she does it out of anger and sorrow instead of just her job. Amsterdam lied there with Allison in his arms. He smiled evilly and then got up, leaving Allison alone in her hotel room.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Markus sat in his hotel room looking out the window. He could have sworn that he'd seen Allison and Amsterdam go into her room together. He certainly hoped he'd been seeing things. It was possible....right?
Back to top Go down
https://vampiresandhunters.rpg-board.net
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Allison put her pajama's on and walked into Markus's room, she rubbed her eyes.
"Hai." She mumbled.

Azrael sighed irritably, "Cedric! For our kind you /have/ to move, if the council finds you are done for!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 pm

"Allison, are you alright? You aren't acting like yourself." Markus said when she walked in.

Cedric sighed. "So I couldn't at least say good bye to her?" He yelled back. "That's all I want! I just want to tell her I'm leaving then we can go to any bloody place on the planet you want to go!"
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:39 pm

Allison put a hand on her belly, "Big hangover I guess... I'm tired." Allison plopped down on his bed and closed her eyes.

Azrael sighed irritably, "You can't!" She hissed, "You have to leave now! There on there way from France, Now! Cedric you can't say bye. She won't be home for another week or so."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Markus nodded. "Maybe you've been pushing yourself too hard." He suggested. "Take tomorrow off and rest."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:41 pm

Cedric sighed. "Pack your bags and meet me at the car in 10 minutes." He said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:42 pm

Azrael nodded and was quickly packed in moments, she took all five of her jumo suitcases and put them in the trunk, then her three make-up bags. Azrael got in the car.

"Ugh. I feel sick." Allison muttered, "And my whole chest hurts." Allison muttered.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Cedric looked at his one small bag. "Azrael, you don't need to take all of that. We can buy more clothes and I know you like the excuse for shopping."

Markus nodded. "We should get you to a doctor." He said.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:46 pm

"No!" Allison hissed, "I don't need a doctor, I can't stand there language for one more second! Why did you bring me here Markus?!" Allison yelled, she frowned, "I'm sorry.. I must've upset you." She put her head on the pillow.

Azrael looked at him as if he was crazy.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Markus looked at Allison. "I'll fly you out of here tommorow. I was wondering if that's why you were having trouble." He said. He was actually worried about Allison.

Cedric sighed. "Whatever, Azrael." He said and put her bags in the car. "Let's go." He said after he'd gotten the last of her bags in the car.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:50 pm

Allison went through her bag, she gasped, "Do you think I could be pregnant?" Allison asked.

Azrael smiled and put her seatbelt on.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:52 pm

Markus raised an eyebrow. "We haven't been on this assignment that long and you told me you were a virgin before we left. How would that be possible?"

Cedric started the car and drove away. When they'd successfully driven out of town he turned to her. "So where should we go now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:55 pm

"I vote liverpool, your loosing your accent." Azrael giggled.

Allison looked at him, "I've killed about 15 people and slept with 16.." Allison sighed, "one unprotected... Amsterdam." She shudderend, and quickly got the pregnancy test. She went into the bathroom and went, she looked at the stick after it was set and there was a small plus. Allison couldn't believe her eyes, she screamded a blood curtleing scream.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 pm

"You slept with Amsterdam?" Markus asked walking to the bathroom door. "Allison? Why did you sleep with him and what are you screaming about?" ((She forgot Cedric....lol))

Cedric sighed. "Alright. Then we will drive to New York and buy tickets from there. I'll also sell the car."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 pm

Azreal groaned, "I like the car." She whined, "Fine."

((Yeah but she's keeping that secret XD))

Allison began to cry, "Markus I'm pregnant." She said sobbing on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:19 pm

"We don't know how long we'll be living in Liverpool." Cedric said. "It would be better to sell the car. We'll buy another one."

Markus blinked. "How? Well really by who?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:17 am

"Amsterdam." Allison said suddenly, even though she had a good feeling who the father was.

"Okay.." Azrael replied.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:02 am

"How long has this been going on between you and Amsterdam?" Markus asked.

((Skip to New York?))
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:47 pm

Allison was panicking in the bathroom, "6 months." Allison replied, pacing. She began to hypervenilate.
What if it was Cedrics?!
Can Vampires give humans a child?

((Yeah))

Azrael stood in times square, she thought of the docks, and when her mother gave birth to her a month after the Queen Mary arrived in New York. Azrael loved it here.
"Cedric, can we just stay here?" Azrael asked.
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:02 pm

((How far along is Allison? *Is confuzzled*))

Markus watched Allison pace. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. Amsterdam, great. He pictured Allison married to Amsterdam and pretty soon he was on the verge of hyperventilating.

"You want to stay in New York?" Cedric asked. "I suppose we could do that."
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:31 pm

((2 months XD Allison just made up 6 months cause she doesn't really know how far along she is eaither.))

Allison glared at Markus, "You don't get to panick!'' She hissed, "Gah, now I'm really dead, Markus you /cannot/ tell Julian /or/ Rachel alright?" She said.

"Just for a little bit." Azrael replied, "You should've seen it in the 40's."
Back to top Go down
FadingDarkness
Admin
FadingDarkness

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 pm

Markus took a couple of deep breaths and pushed the picture of Amsterdam as his brother in law out of his mind. "I won't tell. But you will have to eventually." He said.

"I did. Remember?" Cedric replied.

((Ah ok.))
Back to top Go down
Azrael
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Azrael laughed a bit, "Yeah.." She was already lost in her memories, "I loved it here."

Allison sighed, "I know, but I have 4 months." Allison said, "That gives me enough time to dissapear right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Jeu de rôles   Le Jeu de rôles - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Jeu de rôles
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunted :: The Roleplay :: The Roleplay-
Jump to: